Annual SOEP Pledge Drive
2018 Fall Pledge Drive is Underway!
Silver Oak is so very fortunate to be a part of a community that supports its public school, and raises it to the highest standard possible. The PTO is asking for our student families to renew their commitment to partner with Silver Oak and provide educational enrichment and support to our school and we enter into our annual fall pledge drive. Without our support, our classroom programs and supplemental school funding would not otherwise be possible.
Fall Pledge Drive funds provide for all of our K-6 classroom art & music programs, as well as our classroom technology investments, and grants for each teacher to help with the cost of classroom expenses. We also cover half the cost of a dedicated S.T.E.A.M. specialist to ensure our onsite lab remains cutting edge, and is used by all students and teachers to its fullest potential.
We challenge every student family to participate, and meet the ask of at least $350 per student. This amount covers all of the above mentioned benefits (& more!) for every student for the entire school year. Every pledge of support is very needed and appreciated! Please PLEDGE what you can TODAY!
Pledge Prizes and Incentives
Click the Prize button below for a full list of our prizes and incentives for the 2018-19 Pledge Drive!
SOEP/PTO Pledge Drive Goal
WHY Should I Pledge?
- SOEP spending is heavily prioritized to go directly into the classrooms and benefits all students.
- SOEP invests over $350 per child for all students at Silver Oak throughout the year in the way of classroom enrichment programs, materials, technology, and our S.T.E.A.M.-dedicated teacher.
- SOEP pledge dollars raised are spent during the CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR. We commit to programs and instructors in advance, and work to raise the needed funds each fall. Should we come up short, immediate adjustments would need to be made.
- FRINGE BENEFITS: Your child could qualify to receive various prizes and incentives according their pledge level. These prizes can include field trips, gift cards, game tickets, memorabilia... and much more! Prizes List Coming Soon!
How Can I Pledge?
Families can pledge for single or multiple Silver Oak students at once. There are two ways you can submit your pledge:
- ONLINE PLEDGE: Your pledge information and payment may be submitted online. Please *CLICK HERE* to visit now.
- PAPER PLEDGE FORM: Forms will be sent home via your child's classroom. Completed forms and payments may be submitted to your child's teacher, or deposited in the PTO mailbox in the office. (if pledging for multiple children, just submit the form to one teacher). Please make checks payable to "SOEP" (= Silver Oak Educational Partnership)
What Are the Different Pledge Levels?
PLEDGE DRIVE PLEDGE LEVELS:
We encourage all families to pledge $350 per student to allow us to meet our current program and materials investments. If you are able to pledge a higher amount than $350, it allows SOEP to explore other ways to invest in our classrooms and better support the needs of our teachers.
Extracurricular programs are organized by SOEP/PTO, but they are NOT FUNDED by pledge dollars. Programs such as after school band, choir, Math Olympiad, Math Kangaroo, and theater are self-funding programs that are paid for by registration fees.
We strongly believe that your investment in the SOEP is a good one... it directly benefits every child at Silver Oak, and continues to make our school an extraordinary learning environment. Thank you for your support.